9 DAYS NAVRATRI FASTING TIPS
- Be well hydrated with water. Other fluids like fresh fruit juices & milk can also be an option. These will cleanse your toxins and maintain an optimum fluidity in your body.
- Eat frequently in small gaps. Certain food like dry fruits and fruits comes to help here.
- Avoid fried food like potato chips and wadas. Opt for healthier options like rajgira rotis, baked/boiled potatoes.
- Low fat curd is a good option which can be mixed with fruits and salad.
- Opt for buttermilk/green tea rather than canned juices.
- Replace salt with rock salt or lemon juice.
- Have 2 dates per day, which will maintain your body blood sugar level.
- Sweet potato would be a better option than potatoes.
- Add jeera water in your diet to avoid gastric issues.
Please follow and like us: